- Detached family home in popular residential area
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Close to schools and within walking distance of town
- Four generous bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Separate sitting room with wood-burner
- Utility room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Beautiful attractive garden
- Double garage and parking
GROUND FLOOR Accommodation comprises wide entrance hallway with stone floor and storage cupboard. Cloakroom with W.C. and basin. Utility room with fitted units, sink, space and plumbing for appliances. Kitchen:- nicely appointed with a range of floor and wall units having granite worktops, sink unit, space and plumbing for appliances. Dining room:- with oak flooring through to: Sitting room:- with wood burning stove and sliding doors opening to garden.
FIRST FLOOR Landing with access to the loft space. Bathroom:- with bath having shower attachment and screen to side, W.C. and basin. Master bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and en-suite shower room comprising shower, basin and W.C. Three further bedrooms.
OUTSIDE At the front of the property, off road parking well screened by hedge and trees. To the rear, the garden is a delightful place to be with a profusion of flowering shrubs and plants and trees surrounding an expansive lawn with terrace, all providing a good degree of privacy.