- Grade II listed period townhouse
- Lots of character with exposed timbers and ornate fireplaces
- Three double bedrooms
- Magnificent bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower
- Additional shower room on ground floor
- Nicely appointed galley kitchen with skylights
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Gas central heating
- Private courtyard garden
FIRST FLOOR Luxury bathroom - beautifully appointed bathroom with free-standing bath, WC, basin and corner shower. Lovely ornate cast iron fireplace with stone surround. Double bedroom with ornate fireplace, stone surround and built-in cupboard.
SECOND FLOOR Two double bedrooms.
OUTSIDE At the rear of the property is a small garden laid to gravel with raised beds and enclosed by either wall or fence, creating a good degree of privacy.