- Beautifully appointed one bedroom bungalow
- Rural location
- No onward chain
- Nicely decorated and newly carpeted
- Refitted kitchen including hob and oven
- Double glazing
- Electric heating
- Multi-fuel stove in sitting room
- Ample parking
- Garden with wonderful country views
GROUND FLOOR Entrance lobby. Bathroom:- nicely appointed with bath having shower over, W.C., basin, electric towel rail. Bedroom:- with fitted wardrobes and cupboards, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Sitting Room:- with multi-fuel stove, archway through to: Kitchen:- with floor and wall units, sink unit, integrated electric oven and hob, space and plumbing for appliances, door to: Garden Room.
OUTSIDE Ample parking on an ad-hoc basis at the front of the property with, to the rear, a safe enclosed garden principally lawn and terrace with garden shed and a wonderful country view.