- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Nicely appointed interior
- Oak doors and flooring in sitting room
- Stone flooring in kitchen
- Oil fired central heating to radiators
- Double glazing
- No onward chain
GROUND FLOOR Entrance lobby. Sitting room. Stairs rising to first floor. Kitchen/dining room - nicely appointed with floor and wall units, sink unit, space and plumbing for appliances.
FIRST FLOOR Three bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
OUTSIDE At the front of the property off-road parking in front of the single garage. The garage is divided so as to provide a utility area with space and plumbing for washing machine together with oil fired central heating boiler. The garden to the rear has been hard-landscaped with steps rising to a barbecue area with sleepers creating retaining walls with flower borders.