- Beautifully presented and much improved three bedroom home
- Cul-de-sac location in a highly sought-after Pewsey Vale village
- Three good bedrooms all with fitted cupboards
- Nicely appointed bathroom
- Generous plot
- Attractive garden
- Extensive terrace
- Excellent garden store/workshop
- Electric heating and double glazing
GROUND FLOOR Entrance lobby. Hallway with under stair storage cupboard. Sitting room. Kitchen - nicely appointed with a range of floor and wall units, sink unit, space and plumbing for appliances. Garden room with French doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR Bathroom - nicely appointed with bath, basin and WC. Three good bedrooms, all with fitted cupboards.
OUTSIDE Generous lawned garden at the front of the property. Particularly noteworthy to the rear is an extensive terrace leading to lawn with flower borders and shrubs. Raised hexagonal decking and entertaining area. Excellent garden store/workshop