- Spacious four bedroom detached house
- Village cul-de-sac location
- Quality internal fixtures include oak doors and flooring
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with limestone floor and granite worktops
- Impressive master bedroom with en suite shower and dressing room
- Large plot of approximately 0.88 of an acre
- Good standard of décor throughout
- Wood-burning stove in sitting room
- Double glazing and electric heating
- Close to 'Outstanding' rated primary school
GROUND FLOOR Entrance hallway with under stair storage cupboard. Sitting room with wood-burning stove. Glazed doors through to:- Dining room. Kitchen - nicely appointed with a comprehensive range of floor and wall units with granite worktops, sink unit, induction hob with hood above, twin ovens, integrated dishwasher, space for large fridge, built-in pantry. French doors to garden. Utility room with sink, space and plumbing for appliances. Integral door to double garage. Cloakroom with WC and basin.
FIRST FLOOR Landing with airing cupboard. Master bedroom with dressing area having fitted cupboards. En suite shower room with shower, basin and WC. Family bathroom with bath having shower over and screen to side, basin and WC. Three further bedrooms, two of which have fitted cupboards.
OUTSIDE At the front of the property is generous parking for several vehicles in front of the double garage. To the side is a log store, at the rear is a terrace, expanse of lawn and flower beds. Beyond the garden and through an archway is a further area of land designated agricultural where there are trees and plants. Beyond this is open countryside and in total the property amounts to approximately 0.88 of an acre.