- For Sale
- Main road visibility
- Located midway between Sainsbury's and Morrison's supermarkets
- Roadside parking outside the shop
- Front sales and rear office or store room
- Grade II listed
- Net Internal Area 369 sq ft
DESCRIPTION A mid-terrace ground floor shop forming part of a three storey Grade II listed building. The shop has a front sales area and a back room suitable for ancillary office or storage use.
ACCOMMODATION Front sales area: 23.51 sq m (253 sq ft)
Rear office/store: 10.79 sq m (116 sq ft)
Total Net Internal Area: 34.30 sq m (369 sq ft)
BUSINESS RATES From the 2017 list, the Rateable Value is as follows:
Shop and premises 35.2 sq m £5,300
Please note that the Rateable Value is not the same as the Business Rates Payable. Small business relief may be available. Further information may be obtained from www.gov.uk/guidance/how-non-domestic-property-including-plant-and-machinery-is-valued
TENURE Freehold with vacant possession. We understand the upper parts have been sold on a 999 year lease. We understand from the owner there is no VAT payable in the sale price.
PERMITTED USE The Agents have not confirmed the current legally permitted planning use but since the ground floor is currently used as a shop, which falls within Use Class A1, we assume this to be the current planning use. Planning permission would be required for uses outside retail uses and listed building consent may also be required.
SERVICES Mains water, drainage and electricity are connected.
OTHER Each party is to bear its own legal costs in the transaction. A copy of the asbestos survey will be available from the agent.
VIEWING Available strictly through the sole agents, Martin Walker Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors by contacting Jonathan Shortt on 01380 721101 (DD) or 07878 397301 (Mobile) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fitting or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify title details or tenure of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor and surveyor. Some photographs may have been taken with either a wide angle or zoom lens. All floorplan measurements are approximate and areas are given in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition). Notice is given that all curtains, carpets, blinds, equipment, light fittings and fixtures, fitted or not are deemed to be removable by the Vendor unless specifically itemised in the sales particulars. Important Notice: Martin Walker Estate Agents Ltd, on behalf of and for the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, gives notice that:
(1) these particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and lessors and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
(2) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details, are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers or lessors should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them
(3) no person in the employment of Martin Walker Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
(4) unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT