- Central location next to W H Smith
- 2,934 sq ft with car parking
- Three storeys plus a lower ground floor
- Good sub-letting potential
- Spacious accommodation
- South facing
- Overlooking the Market Place
DESCRIPTION Cromwell House is a listed Grade II period building, and comprises three floors of office accommodation plus a lower ground floor. To the rear of the building, there is allocated parking in a private car park from which there is provision for disabled access to the ground floor.
ACCOMMODATION Lower ground floor (toilets, staff and storage) 533 sq ft
Ground floor (Reception and offices) 843 sq ft
First floor (Offices and kitchen, WC) 860 sq ft
Second floor (Offices and kitchen, WC) 698 sq ft
Total Net Internal 2,934 sq ft (272.58 sq m)
QUOTING RENT £35,000 per annum exclusive of business rates, building insurance and VAT, to be paid quarterly in advance. We understand VAT is applicable to the rent.
NEW LEASE The entire premises are available for occupation under a new full repairing and insuring lease, the full terms of which are to be agreed between the parties.
BUSINESS RATES According to the Valuation Office Agency website, the Rateable Value for Cromwell House (Offices and Premises) is £17,500.
Please note that the Rateable Value is not the same as the Business Rates Payable. The small business rate multiplier for the tax year 2018/19 is 48.0p. Further information may be obtained from https://www.gov.uk/introduction-to-business-rates
PERMITTED USE The offices are currently used as the offices of Age UK Wiltshire. Prior to this, the ground floor was occupied as the Devizes Visitor Centre, with other offices above. Applicants should contact Wiltshire Council Planning for more detailed information.
SERVICES Mains water, drainage and electricity are connected. None of the services or fittings within the building has been tested by the agent.
OTHER A copy of the asbestos report is available from the agent. An EPC will be available via the agent as soon as it is available.
VIEWING Available strictly through the sole agents, Martin Walker Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors, by contacting Jonathan Shortt on 01380 721101 (DD) or 07878 397301 (M) or email email@example.com
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fitting or services so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify title details or tenure of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor and surveyor. Some photographs may have been taken with either a wide angle or zoom lens. All floor plan measurements are approximate and areas are given in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition). Notice is given that all curtains, carpets, blinds, equipment, light fittings and fixtures, fitted or not are deemed to be removable by the Vendor unless specifically itemised in the sales particulars. Important Notice: Martin Walker Estate Agents Ltd, on behalf of and for the Vendors of this property whose agents they are, gives notice that:
(1) these particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and lessors and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
(2) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details, are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers or lessors should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them
(3) no person in the employment of Martin Walker Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
(4) unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT