- TO LET
- Use Class A1
- 517 sq ft Net Internal Area
- Two flats above with self-contained access
- New lease terms to be agreed
- Located on the popular pedestrian Little Brittox
DESCRIPTION A Grade II listed, three storey building plus basement and rear yard.
ACCOMMODATION All measurements are approximate and areas are given on a Net Internal basis, in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th Edition. The measurements of the premises, recorded net to shop-fittings, are given below. Net Internal Area: 47.99 sq m (517 sq ft) excluding storage areas and flats
Internal shop width: 4.76 m
Shop depth: 10.45 m
LEASE TERMS The premises are available for occupation by way of a new effectively full repairing and insuring lease, the terms of which are to be agreed. References, a rental deposit and a guarantor may be required by the landlord.
BUSINESS RATES AND COUNCIL TAX BANDING According to the VOA 2017 list the Rateable Value is £12,500. Please note that the Rateable Value is not the same as the Business Rates Payable.
Flat 3a Little Brittox: Band A
Flat 3b Little Brittox: Band A
RENT The quoting rent is £17,500 per annum exclusive of VAT, service charge, business rates and services, payable quarterly in advance. We understand the property is not currently subject to VAT.
PERMITTED USE We understand that the current permitted legal use falls into Use Class A1 (retail) as defined in the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987.
SERVICES Mains water, drainage and electricity are connected. None of the services or fittings within the building has been tested by the agent.
OTHER Applicants are recommended to refer to the RICS Code of Practice for Commercial Leases: www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk. An EPC has been commissioned and will be available from the agent. Viewing strictly through the sole agents, Martin Walker Chartered Surveyors by contacting Jonathan Shortt on 01380 730200 or 07878 397301 or email: email@example.com
Martin Walker Estate Agents Ltd, on behalf of and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are, gives notice that:
(1) these particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and lessors and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
(2) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details, are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers or lessors should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them
(3) no person in the employment of Martin Walker Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
(4) unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Details prepared September 2018