- TO LET (together or separately)
- Rent at a rate of only £6.00 per sq ft per annum
- Suite One: approximately 2,000 sq ft
- Suite Two: approximately 1,500 sq ft
- Total Net Internal Area: 3,500 sq ft
- New Lease (s): terms to be agreed
- Use Class B1
DESCRIPTION A choice of two office suites at the front of the building at first floor level. Both office suites have a spacious feel with roof lights and exposed roof trusses. They each benefit from a board room, break-out rooms and open plan office space.
ACCOMMODATION All measurements are approximate and areas are given on a Net Internal basis, in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th Edition.
Net Internal Area
Suite One (including kitchen) - 186.04 sq m/2002 sq ft
Suite Two - 140.98 sq m/1,517 sq ft
Ground floor toilets (shared) -
Total NIA - 327.02sq m/3,520 sq ft
There is adequate parking provision on site.
BUSINESS RATES According to the Valuation Office Agency website, the Rateable Values for the two offices as given in the 2017 list at the time of writing was as follows:
Description: 1st Floor office
LA reference: N15207925500050
NIA: 188.30 sq m
Description: 1st Floor office
LA reference: N15207925500100
NIA: 139.80 sq m
Please note that the Rateable Value is not the same as the Business Rates Payable. Small business relief may be available. Further information may be obtained from www.voa.gov.uk/business_rates/
LEASE The premises are available for occupation either together, under one lease, or separately, by way of new, effectively full repairing and insuring leases, the terms of which are to be agreed. The tenant will be responsible for reimbursing a fair proportion of the landlord's costs of maintaining the structure and exterior of the building. References, a rental deposit and a guarantor may be required by the landlord.
PERMITTED USE We understand that the current permitted legal use falls into Use Class B1 (offices) as defined in the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987.
RENT The quoting rent is at the rate of £6.00 per sq ft per annum exclusive of VAT, business rates and services, payable quarterly in advance.
VAT We understand the property is currently subject to VAT. We recommend that the prospective tenants establish all VAT implications prior to entering into any agreement.
LEASE CODE Applicants are recommended to refer to the RICS Code of Practice for Commercial Leases: www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk
COSTS Each party is to bear its own legal costs in the transaction.
SERVICES Mains water, drainage and electricity are connected. None of the services or fittings within the building has been tested by the agent. The accommodation is not fitted with air-conditioning and there is no lift. Basic broadband access is currently available. At an additional rent, faster broadband speeds can be made available by connection via fibre-optic cable, depending on requirements. Further information may be obtained from the agents.
EPC Energy Performance Certificates are in the course of preparation.
ASBESTOS SURVEY A copy of the asbestos survey will be available from the agent.
VIEWING Available strictly through the sole agents, Martin Walker Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors by contacting Jonathan Shortt on 01380 721101 (DD) or 07878 397301 (Mobile) or email: email@example.com
Martin Walker Estate Agents Ltd, on behalf of and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are, gives notice that:
(1) these particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and lessors and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
(2) all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details, are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but intending purchasers or lessors should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them
(3) no person in the employment of Martin Walker Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
(4) unless otherwise stated, all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Details prepared February 2018