- Retirement apartment
- Quiet location amidst mature trees and gardens all around
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and cooker
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Two generous bedrooms
- Generous parking on an ad-hoc basis
- Short distance from Devizes Market Place
GROUND FLOOR Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor. Under stair storage cupboard. Cloakroom with w.c. and basin. Living room with three large windows, feature fireplace and storage cupboard. From the dining area, archway through to:- Kitchen with a range of timber-surfaced units, sink unit, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and electric cooker.
FIRST FLOOR Landing with access to loft space. Linen cupboard housing gas central heating boiler. Two generous bedrooms, the master bedroom having a fitted cupboard. Bathroom with bath, basin, w.c., separate corner shower and washing machine.
OUTSIDE Generous parking on an ad-hoc basis. Beautifully mature grounds, lawns and terraces for the use of the residents.
DIRECTIONS From Devizes Market Place proceed up Long Street turning right immediately adjacent to the Museum towards The Ark.