Letting Your Home
Letting your property requires a professional agent that you know you can trust who will assist you throughout the whole process. Our knowledge and expertise allows us to guide you through each step and ensure that your journey to becoming a landlord is as stress free as possible.
- Our dedicated team will use their excellent local knowledge to achieve the best price for you and advise you on the different levels of service available to you.
- We tailor all of our services to suit your individual needs.
- We carry out in depth tenant referencing to ensure that you are satisfied that we have secured the right tenant for your property.
- We will create a legally binding tenancy agreement and register the tenants deposit with an approved scheme.
- We will ensure that your property complies with all current legislation and will keep you up-to-date with any changes as they occur.
- All financial transactions are dealt with in-house and you can come in and talk to a real human being if you have any queries.
- We carry out all property inspections ourselves and have a list of local, reliable tradespersons on hand to help.
- We are associated with the Association of Residential Letting Agents, the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the Deposit Protection Scheme for your peace of mind.
Please see full details of our charges in the pdf below.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
NEW! From December 2018, we were the first agent in the Devizes area to offer a zero deposit guarantee for tenants, enabling huge savings for those tenants who are looking to move house. Instead of tenants having to pay a deposit equivalent to a month’s rent – or more, depending on individual landlord’s requirements – you are only required to pay an amount to buy the guarantee equivalent to one week’s rent. Zerodeposit.com give the landlord the security they require.
This cost effective method of moving house is a very simple scheme and when tenants move out, they pay for any damage or unpaid rent. Any disputes are expertly evaluated by TDS, and more importantly all disputes are resolved within a 28 day period.
The policy is underwritten by Munich Re, the world’s second largest insurance company. If you’d like to know more, please contact our lettings department on 01380 738817 or click here for more details.